RE: [FH] Re: ZANTAC dosage

  • Carol R.
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2010
      hi Vickie,

      The Pepcid A/C "is" the one to use. The one not to use is the Pepcid Plus, because it has other ingredients that aren't cat friendly. Pepcid A/C is just famotadine.

      There is one reason not to use it though, it can elevate the heart rate, so you just have to keep an eye on them when giving Pepcid A/C. We were always worried about it with Snowball, because her heart rate was always so high.

      Carol & Angel Snowball *5/10/91 to 1/1/10*
      & the gang

      Snowball's videos
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o6bLwo5jPE
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxKQH2mM-d0