thank you

  • calebmylove
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hi, I want to thank everyone who sent me their condolences for the passing of my Caleb. I was able to pick up his ashes today and that is somewhat comforting having him home again. We are putting together a photo collage to remember him. We really miss him but with our two girls, the pain is getting less and less each day. My husband and I have even spoke of one day adopting another birman. It is really unfortunate though that so many cat breeds have so many health issues. We were just saying last night how wonderful and loving our boy was, that like other cats, he didnot deserve to have such a debilitating body. He was such a special boy and showed us in so many ways. We especially miss being able to cuddle with him, as we often did and called him our little baby bear. He was particularly attached to my husband. And you have to understand that his attachment bordered on obsession. Well, we joked about it that way. My husband is a very very loud snorer. This didn't bother Caleb. He'd lie on my husband's stomach and fall asleep. In fact, I'd often walk into the bedroom and find the two of them sleeping and snoring together. They were quite the pair. I hope one day we can open our home to another special boy and have more special moments like we did with our boy Caleb. Thank you again to everyone who passed along kind words, stories and advice on getting past this difficult time. It was an enormous help and I greatly appreciate it. Take care of yourself and your kitties extra special during this holiday weekend. Cynthia