OT: Yahoo groups maintenance April 1st

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      Talk about April fool's day...of all days, Yahoo is planning maintenance and will be offline on and off throughout that day. Here is the email moderator's received today.

      Remember that even though the group may be out of touch, you can still email members privately. We'll just hope for an uneventful day that day.

      Carol
      Moderator, feline-heart

      Yahoo! Groups members and owners may experience intermittent downtime beginning at 1pm PT on Thursday, April 1, 2010 while the Groups team performs regular maintenance on some of the systems. During this time Yahoo! Group members and owners may not be able to access the Yahoo! Groups site or receive Yahoo! Groups mails. We will update you as soon as the maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience!