Re: [FH] "Pill" success

  • Melissa Legan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 10:45 AM
      It was me!!! I am the lovely person with the animaelts! My little Winston was taking 10 pills a day, and we tried liquid too, but it was SOOOO stressful for him. I stumbled upon the Drs Foster and Smith site and IMMEDIATLEY called my vet about Animelts. I now how lasix, HCTZ and Diltiazem put all in one animelt. and yes, they are SLIGHTLY bigger....but still work great. Winston loves people cheese, so i got him the sheese flavor, and while i'll tell you he doesnt eat them like a treat, I pill him with it and it works well.

      The customer service people in the compounding section at Dr. Fosters and Smith are wonderful. I called them just to ask questions before i ordered! I pay $50 (free shipping) for my 3 meds in the animelt. I RECOMMEND ANIMELTS TO EVERYONE- alot less stress on your kitty who hates pilling.

      Love

      Melissa and the birthday boy, Winston (just turned one a week ago)