Cheetah Chirps!

  • MarisaKatnic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2010
      THANK YOU everyone for helping me support the Cheetah Conservation Fund
      and my "Run for the Cheetah!" event. Because of YOU I have managed to
      exceed my fundraising goal of $3,000!! I fly out tomorrow and wanted to say
      good-bye and thank you before I go, wish me luck, and thanks again for your
      loyal support and generous pocketbooks!
      _http://www.firstgiving.com/MarisaKatnic2010_
      (http://www.firstgiving.com/MarisaKatnic2010)

      Marisa
      _http://www.firstgiving.com/MarisaKatnic2010_
      (http://www.firstgiving.com/MarisaKatnic2010)
      “Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.”
      Anatole France 1844-1924