Sam's Leg

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      Hi

      Sam, my 14 year old silver spotty has HCM and last night came in with a two
      inch leg cut to his inner thigh. He's had the anaesthetic and come through
      surgery and also had three teeth out which needed removing. I didn't even
      have time to think about it, but just wanted to remind people if you ever
      need surgery for any reason, have the teeth checked at the same time.

      Lyn :)