Sydney and Diltiazem

  • hippmark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 11:30 AM
      Thank you everyone for your suggestions. The
      cardiloligist has given me a prescription for
      Diltiazem to use instead of the Atenolol. I know
      little about this medication. The dosage is
      7.5 two times a day.

      It looks like Diltiazem could make him throw
      up as well. The other solution would be to give
      him a pepcid before he takes the Atenolol I guess.

      What is the general consensus on this drug?

      Thanks much!

      Karen and Sydney