What Is A Normal Heart Rate?

  • Michelle Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 4:39 PM
      Carol,
      Thank you so much for your generous and brave story of your Snowball. I know how painful this is because I lost my beloved Theo last August because of heart failure. You have helped me to undertand better what happened to him....

      You are right! Please, everyone listen to Carol and watch your cat's heart rate carefully. I wish I had known then what I know now. I think it took only a few months... and like you, when he went off the Methimazole for a few months, he seemed ok, but then it doubled suddenly.

      Best wishes,

      Michelle and Angel Theo