Re: is it okay for cat with Restrictive Cardiomyopathy to have live

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2010
      Hi

      Mine play with catnip toys and I sprinkle catnip pellets around for them to
      eat and roll in. They range from healthy to very poorly and all enjoy it.
      I have found no ill effects at all, but it's your choice of course. There
      would always be a slight risk to any elevated heartrate, but I allow mine to
      have it as they live day by day and I want them to be as normal and happy
      as possible.

      :) Lyn