low salt diet

  • Debra Evans
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
      Hello again,

      I need to figure out a low salt diet for my boy TJ. Forgot to ask this in my
      last post. I want to get him on something canned right now as I try and
      eventually wean him to a raw diet. Does anyone have any suggestions (besides
      Hills)?

      Thanks very much,
      Debra

    • JG
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
        Debra

        Here is info on Purina

        http://www.purinaveterinarydiets.com/FelineProductDetail.aspx?prod=232

        Joe Gannon

        On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Debra Evans <beepsandclicks@...>wrote:

        > Hello again,
        >
        > I need to figure out a low salt diet for my boy TJ. Forgot to ask this in
        > my
        > last post. I want to get him on something canned right now as I try and
        > eventually wean him to a raw diet. Does anyone have any suggestions
        > (besides
        > Hills)?
        >
        > Thanks very much,
        > Debra