Re: Big Footsie - a couple of questions

  • itsazooatmyhouse
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hi,

      I was reading some back posts and saw this. I plugged in 4 Corners Pharmacy and came up with a couple of different websites. I was wondering which one you use. If I could get generic Plavix that would really help as the vet bills are mounting with 4 cats & 2 dogs all 7-12 years old!

      Kathy

      > My second question concerns plavix -- I was really disappointed that Footsie's vet chose to go with that instead of nattokinase.  I am still hoping we can eventually switch him to the natto.   Have any of you ever ordered the generic plavix, clopivas?   I don't believe it will be available in this country for another couple of years, if I am understanding what I've read, but it is available from 4 Corners Pharmacy, a Canadian pharmacy I have used often to order Footsie's inhalers.  The price difference is clopivas is $12 for 10 tablets; for 10 plavix tabs at my local pharmacy I just paid $66.  Footsie's vet is fine with my ordering it but sometimes folks with more experience with something are the best people to ask!
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Big Footsie and Susan

    • JOHN LEVENS
      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 19, 2013
        Hi Anastasia;  just had another thought.  I don't know what your religious beliefs are, but if you were a Buddhist you would believe that the soul stays in the area of death for about 2 weeks and can occasionally be "seen" or felt.  While not a practicing Buddhist, I do believe in reincarnation, and I did and my husband did both feel (at the same time) that on occasion Max was with us in the room...it gets weaker by the day.  Just wanted to let you know that this possibility exists and to keep an eye open for it.
        all the best,
        Judi and Angel Max and Tuckerbug