Deena--RE: TJ

  • Debra Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      Deena,
      He is at the vet as I type this...should be getting his echo done this
      morning. I'll let you know for sure what the results are. His thyroid is
      fine, kidneys and liver are fine. I'm anxious to see exactly what is going
      on inside of that heart.

      So I'm assuming you used your holistic vet to determine the amount of
      dandelion to use with the Lasix? I had intended to call upon the holistic
      vet right away, but the bills are adding up and I do not think we can afford
      the $200 exam right away. I hate that money is an issue, but it sure is. So
      I guess we'll have to hold steady with allopathic meds and treatment for
      now. I guess it depends upon what the doc says. I'm really concerned about
      his kidneys, because although they were "OK," the BUN was in the higher
      range (44 mg/dL). The doc said his normal Creatinine level (1.9 mg/dL) made
      him feel better about the BUN.

      I'll keep you posted on his diagnosis. Thanks for the info!
      Debra