Re:Thank you!!

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
      HI Sarah

      All my heart cats have fortekor and two have been on it since kittens and
      they all see the pill as a tasty treat. Only fortekor and vetmedin seem to
      be beefy flavoured.

      Nattokinase is a food supplement which helps to break up existing clots and
      clear the arteries, so its used for cats at risk of blood clots. It a
      small gelatin shell pill and I used Doctors Best as it has no vitamin K in it.
      You definitely need the version without that.

      lyn