Re:New Here...but not to HCM

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hi Sarah

      Your description of Riley is exactly the same as Trixi. Aspirin made her
      sick, anorexic and very very ill and we had to discontinue it. She takes
      plavix only now and I definitely wouldn't use aspirin in a senstive cat. Trixi
      vomited bile 5 or 6 times a night and this stopped within a day of stopping
      aspirin. I am not sure what dilzem is though, but I`d definitely blame the
      aspirin and ask for either plavix or take nattokinase supplement instead.