Anne-ultrasound costs in Katy/Houston

  • Debra Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 7:48 AM
      Anne,
      Thanks for the info. It's so easy to beat ourselves up about these things.
      This has been such a learning experience for me, but I hate that it has been
      at the expense of TJ. I could have maybe caught it earlier. I have always
      thought TJ was just a lounge-around, but I did notice that sometimes his
      lips and nose were pale, other times very pink. However, I know it's
      important to continue loving ourselves as as much as we love our cats and
      dogs and try not to second-guess everything. I figure it's the least I can
      do to honor them so I'm working on this. Their unconditional love is such a
      blessing and such a wonderful lesson.

      I am taking TJ for his echo tomorrow. We are going to Memorial Town &
      Country and using the cardiologist who does mobile work. It will cost $300
      with the cardiologist reading the results. Gulf Coast was $330 + $150 for
      the cardiologist to read it. The savings will really help, since all those
      tests beforehand really add up, as you know.

      I am anxious to get a diagnosis. I was lying in bed last night recalling how
      many times TJ tried to steal the dog food...now I'm worried he ate more dog
      food than cat food and it is taurine-related--I just wasn't thinking when I
      watched him do it. We'll see tomorrow, I suppose.

      Debra