Re: [FH] Plavix

  • Helen Peterson
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 1, 2010
      Susan,

      I'm sorry to hear Keeshu has a heart murmur.  But remember  - it doesn't automaticallty mean she has HCM or any other issues. I would still go ahead with the appt because it's what she needs and the sooner the better for her.  (BTW - have you looked into pet insurance?  Sure wish I had before my kitties had anything documented on their illnesses!!  If I ever get a cat again, I'm getting the insurance, too!)

      Toby was dx with HCM just as I was starting to get a grip on Zima's dx of Renal Failure and allllllll the treatements and appointments that would be taking over our lives for the rest of her life.  I was counting on Toby to help me with Zima's passing and now I am going to loose both of them.  So it is hard on me to take either of them in for appts because thats always when the bad news comes.  But it is what they need, and I will be strong enough to do what's right for them.

      I know you will be there for whatever Keeshu needs, just like you did with Pye.  I will be praying that the murmur is nothing to worry about!  Keep us posted!

       ~Helen, Zima, & Toby ~

      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 19, 2013
        Hi Anastasia;  just had another thought.  I don't know what your religious beliefs are, but if you were a Buddhist you would believe that the soul stays in the area of death for about 2 weeks and can occasionally be "seen" or felt.  While not a practicing Buddhist, I do believe in reincarnation, and I did and my husband did both feel (at the same time) that on occasion Max was with us in the room...it gets weaker by the day.  Just wanted to let you know that this possibility exists and to keep an eye open for it.
        all the best,
        Judi and Angel Max and Tuckerbug