RE: Snowball

  • Marta Gasper
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
      What a beautiful girl..I know it hurts so much but please don't blame yourself Carol. You did all you could for her and nowhere she could have had better care and love. When we grieve we try to blame ourselves and others or what is closer in an effort to explain to us why that loved one left us.  Of no confort now but I hope you'll feel better in time and I know Snowball will always be watching over you
      Marta