Re: [FH] Re: Snowball - candle

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2010
      this will take you right to Snowball's page --
      http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Snowb

      After you light a candle and leave a message, click Continue to send the candle directly to Carol at carolroars@...

    • Mmayer11
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2010
        Nor did I, Judi.
        I lite one for Snowball, and then went on to light two more...one for Izzy, who I lost in Feb 09, and his mother Pearl in Aug. 09.
        What a wonderful website. Thank you, Carole for bringing it to my attention.

        Marianna

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2010
          I have lit a candle for Carol's Snowball. My deepest and heartfelt sympathies for your loss, Carol and Steve.
          Pat

          "They that love beyond the world cannot be separated from it.
          Death cannot kill what never dies.
          Nor can spirits ever be divided, that love and live in the same divine principle, the root and record of their friendship.
          If absence be not death, neither is theirs.
          Death is but crossing the world, as friends do the seas;
          They live in one another still."

          --William Penn, More Fruits of Solitude

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2010
            The link to the candle is http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Snowb and a twitter link to how Snowball is doing is http://twitter.com/pepismartdog - with the Twitter link search for messages to SaylorMcGivney.