Re:Snowball is an Angel now :*-(

  • janie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2010
      I am so sorry Snowball is gone. I love that name. Please dont blame
      yourself. We all do that. It is what if ? it wont bring Snowball back
      and really no more pain and vets. She is running and playing and
      having fun. I am glad you kept her for a while. I do that too for my
      other animals and until I can let go. It is hard. Prayers to you Janie
      Boomer Jaguar Stormy Cinnamon and the dog Rockie