Re:+[FH]+Re:+Snowball+is+an+Angel+now +:*-(

  • jpg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Carol

      I am so sorry to hear about her passing. I know the pain you feel, and its never easy. There isnt a day goes by where I stop thinking of April. At least Snowball had a good life with a family that cared so much for her. Also that you took care of her and tried to help her. Please don't blame yourself for what happened. Although it was a surprise, its hard to know when their time is up but remember you did the best you could. When April passed way we were shocked since things happened so fast.

      Although the pillow is empty, your heart is full of love for her that will never go away. My condolences to you and your family. We will light a candle for her tonite. We light candles every night for little April and will add one for Snowball. I also told our Beanie, who also is a calico about her passing.

      All the best to you.

      Joe, with Beanie, Chelsea and April