Snowball - candle

  • Carole McGivney
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2010
      I know many of us feel the pain of recently departed pets including Snowball who fought so valiantly. If anyone else would like to light a candle here is a link

      I signed the first candle with the name of my little man, Saylor.

    • mcgivney
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2010
        Looks like they dropped the link - it is http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Snowb

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Carole McGivney <mcgivney@...> wrote:

        > I know many of us feel the pain of recently departed pets including Snowball who fought so valiantly. If anyone else would like to light a candle here is a link
        >
        > I signed the first candle with the name of my little man, Saylor.

      • Westgold
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2010
          thank you for telling us about this wonderful site, I didn't know about it. A group is there now for Snowball, search for the group snowb -- she already has 6 candles. Then send your candle directly to Carol at carolroars@...

        • Judi Levens
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 2, 2010
            What a beautiful sight...when Carol always said she'd light a candle I didn't realize it was on this site...thank you for sharing and for giving Snowball so much illumination on her journey...Judi and Max

            To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
            From: mcgivney@...
            Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 07:39:06 -0800
            Subject: [FH] Snowball - candle

            I know many of us feel the pain of recently departed pets including Snowball who fought so valiantly. If anyone else would like to light a candle here is a link

            I signed the first candle with the name of my little man, Saylor.

          • Mmayer11
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 2, 2010
              Can someone please resend the site...it was not attached to the earlier post.

              Thank you,
              Marianna

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 2, 2010
                this will take you right to Snowball's page --
                http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Snowb

                After you light a candle and leave a message, click Continue to send the candle directly to Carol at carolroars@...

              • Mmayer11
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 2, 2010
                  Nor did I, Judi.
                  I lite one for Snowball, and then went on to light two more...one for Izzy, who I lost in Feb 09, and his mother Pearl in Aug. 09.
                  What a wonderful website. Thank you, Carole for bringing it to my attention.

                  Marianna

                  What a beautiful sight...when Carol always said she'd light a candle I didn't
                  realize it was on this site...thank you for sharing and for giving Snowball so
                  much illumination on her journey...Judi and Max

                • Patricia Crawford
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 2, 2010
                    I have lit a candle for Carol's Snowball. My deepest and heartfelt sympathies for your loss, Carol and Steve.
                    Pat

                    "They that love beyond the world cannot be separated from it.
                    Death cannot kill what never dies.
                    Nor can spirits ever be divided, that love and live in the same divine principle, the root and record of their friendship.
                    If absence be not death, neither is theirs.
                    Death is but crossing the world, as friends do the seas;
                    They live in one another still."

                    --William Penn, More Fruits of Solitude

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 3, 2010
                      The link to the candle is http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Snowb and a twitter link to how Snowball is doing is http://twitter.com/pepismartdog - with the Twitter link search for messages to SaylorMcGivney.