and the bad day continues...

  • cococy45
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Thank you to everyone for the kind words regarding our loss of Tootsie today. It has been such a sad day for us.

      After writing to this group and the feline info group I had a popup on the screen saying we have a virus, this is on our new computer just connected yesterday. I had not visited the groups until today so it does make me wonder if there is some way I could have gotten the virus from the groups? The thing shows up as a screen that looks like it is doing a check for virus and trojans, that type thing, and it has a pale blue border around it. Anyone have any ideas? I guess we'll be offline for days while this new computer is in the shop - grrr. And perhaps I'll not check in here and see how long we can go without catching it again.

      My very best to everyone and prayers for all the wonderful feline friends we all have.

      carol and the girls