Re:Sneezing/snorting, runny eye, nasal discharge and blood--Plavix?

  • janie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      I dont have the blood problem but Boomer will do this running eyes and
      sneezing and snorting. No cold. I think hers is allergy. She would
      sneeze a lot and big sneezes. I think she had it in Nov threw the
      winter. She has allergies as her blood count show high levels. I think
      it is the cat litter sometimes. I want to change hers. She has been
      tested for herpes and all. The blood could just be irritation. Boomer
      is healthy but 15 no heart problems. Maybe it is an allergy. Janie