Re: Marley has passed on

  • janie
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2009
      I am so sorry for your loss of marley. It is very hard and you did all
      you could do. I have lost 4 to this and I am here and as of now no
      heart problems but FIV and thorax which i had before with another.
      Stay if you can. I usually watch the list more on the weekends as you
      might help someone and you will feel better. This is a great bunch
      even if it is not heart related. Take care. janie