Re: Marley has passed on

  • lorkatz2004
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2009
      My sincere condolences.......my thoughts and prayers are with you.

      such joy they give us.......and such grief when they leave us. Truly........I know I will never recover from my beloved Basil's death due to HCM. If tears could make a bridge for us to go see them again, I would have been there long ago to see him.

      In sympathy
      Cathy

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "banditbabe32" <banditbabe32@...> wrote:

      > I am just writing to let you all know that my beloved Marley passed on today at the vet hospital, after going into respiratory distress due to fluid on the lungs. It was very sudden and the last 5 weeks had been the best so far so it was not expected at least not so soon after she had been doing so well. She was a true fighter and fought hard to the very end.
      >
      > I just wanted to thank you all for your help and support during Marley's heart disease; without all the help and advice she may not have had as long as she did. I will stay on this group and offer my support and experience to others in the same position.
      >
      > All the best and good luck to those whose cats are battling this evil and catastrophic disease.

    • janie
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 28, 2009
        I am so sorry for your loss of marley. It is very hard and you did all
        you could do. I have lost 4 to this and I am here and as of now no
        heart problems but FIV and thorax which i had before with another.
        Stay if you can. I usually watch the list more on the weekends as you
        might help someone and you will feel better. This is a great bunch
        even if it is not heart related. Take care. janie