Fwd: [FH] Winston- CHF AGAIN?????

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      Paranoia is good in these cases...you can not be too careful. Hang in there. The lungs filling with fluid does seem to happen in clusters...at least that's my experience. Sometimes, in Izzy's case, it was so fast. Even though I caught it the instant it began to happen [I had been watching him at the time, so I saw it take over], he died on the way to the vet... only 10 miles from home.

      "paranoia"

      Marianna

      =