D-ribose as a supplement for heart kitties

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      http://tinyurl.com/ye3b9co

      Has anyone given D-ribose to their heart kitty?The link above offers some very interesting information on it for cardiac patients. But it is not for cats with an added diabetes problem. It has been recommended to me for my Nietzche who has severely scared lungs. I am considering giving it to him, and the rescue senior I have here who is both hyperT with heart related problems as a result. I would be very interested to know if any member has info on this or has given it to their cat.
      thanks.

      Marianna