Fwd: [FH] Pepcid A/C with meds?

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2009
      I know it's totally safe for dogs, but I can't say if this is true for cats.
      But if your vet gives you the green light for Pepcid A/C or another ant-acid, remember to give it 2--3 hrs away from other meds.

      Marianna

      Pat wrote:
      Subject: [FH] Pepcid A/C with meds?

      I am wondering whether I should be asking our vet for Pepcid A/C, or if there are other better remedies out there for this that I can ask her about?

      Dear Pat,

    • Mmayer11
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2009
        Pat... try checking out these links for further info.

        www.felinecrf.com/meds0.htm

        www.assistfeed.com/ChallengesandProblems.htm

        www.frederickcatvet.com/chronickidneydisease.html

        Marianna

      • Carolyn Cohen
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2009
          Pat,
            My Gaia has crf and many of the cats on the crf list, including Gaia, are taking pepcid a/c since a lot of crf cats get stomach acid.
          Carolyn