Hi - new

  • itsazooatmyhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      Hi All,

      Just thought I would introduce myself before I check out the links.

      My 10 year old DSH cat threw a clot on Monday and now has hind quarter paralysis. She is stable at the moment and on Plavix, Lasix, & Enalapril. I'm caring for her at home after unexpectedly bringing her home on Wednesday night. This is my first experience with heart problems (other than an 11 year old dog recently put on Enalapril for a grade 3 heart murmur). Any thoughts, tips, suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

      Kathy