cat with severe left and right heart failure

  • musicgirl1993@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      My moms cat has severe left and right sided heart failure. Her bun is up to
      66 and the Creatine is 2.3. They drew fluid off last Thursday and are
      wanting to do an abdominentesis to drain abdomen now.. Thanks for any help in
      making her live :) Kim

      Thanks for your interest! Kim
      Kimber's Kritters, Dog & Exotic Animal Rescue & Rehab
      Search the net & donate us money free: _Click here: Welcome : GoodSearch :
      Search the Internet with GoodSearch and support your favorite charity or
      school._ (http://www.goodsearch.com/)
      a 501(c)(3) rescue-all donations & supplies tax deductible and greatly
      appreciated
      If your company needs tax write off's please tell them about us!!
      **We need fosters, fundraiser's and grantwriters to save more animals
      about to be put to sleep!!***
      **We also need land on outskirts of Nashville!!!**

      DOGS FOR ADOPTION

      _http://kimberskritters.petfinder.com_
      (http://kimberskritters.petfinder.com/)
      BIRDS & EXOTICS FOR ADOPTION _Parrotandexoticrescue.petfinder.org_
      (http://parrotandexoticrescue.petfinder.org/)