Re: [FH] Help !!!

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 4, 2009
      So very very sorry...two lost in such a short time. I know this kind of terrible loss; I faced this myself this year. Please take care of yourself.

      Marianna

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 4, 2009
        Joy,

        I am so sorry to hear about your boy. I've lost two now, and I know
        how wonderful Maine Coon companions can be. What was his name? And,
        did you have him from a kitten?

        Marcia

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, tootsiepop1421@... wrote:

        > I'm sorry to inform you all that my beloved friend lost his battle
        this
        > morning. He stopped eating and drinking late yesterday and I couldn't
        even
        > tempt him with tuna. I found him lying on my chest this morning. This
        is 2
        > in the last 5 months. The house is silent and empty. I really want to
        > hear that " talking " the trill that they always did . My lap feels so
        > empty. I really appreciate everyone's care and concern. Really helps
        > connect with people that really love their animals like I do and feel
        the pain
        > of fighting a loosing battle Thank you all

      • janie
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 5, 2009
          I am so sorry for your loss. Yes what is your Kitties name? I have not
          got a heart kitty now sick. I have lost 5 to this and at one time I
          lost 2 in 6 months. It is so hard. I did find this is the best group
          of all the feline and dog groups the most caring people. Write your
          heart out and it will help. I have still kept emails from when I lost
          mine some people still here and some not. It helps. No empty arms will
          be there for awhile until another comes and needs your love. You will
          always miss that one but the new one makes you laugh and love again
          some day. Take very good care of your self. Thinking of you Janie