Re: [FH] Help !!!

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 4, 2009
      oh, I am so sorry. Please accept my condolences. Our kitties are very fragile, and we never get to keep them as long as we want to. But he's now happy and healthy and waiting at the Bridge for you -- I know we will see our little ones again.

      sincerelt, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too

    • JG
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 4, 2009
        I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you now. Please
        accept my condolences.

        Joe (Beanie, Chelsea and April (RIP)

        On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Westgold <westgold@...> wrote:

        > oh, I am so sorry. Please accept my condolences. Our kitties are very
        > fragile, and we never get to keep them as long as we want to. But he's now
        > happy and healthy and waiting at the Bridge for you -- I know we will see
        > our little ones again.
        >
        > sincerelt, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too

      • Mmayer11
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 4, 2009
          So very very sorry...two lost in such a short time. I know this kind of terrible loss; I faced this myself this year. Please take care of yourself.

          Marianna

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 4, 2009
            Joy,

            I am so sorry to hear about your boy. I've lost two now, and I know
            how wonderful Maine Coon companions can be. What was his name? And,
            did you have him from a kitten?

            Marcia

            --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, tootsiepop1421@... wrote:

            > I'm sorry to inform you all that my beloved friend lost his battle
            this
            > morning. He stopped eating and drinking late yesterday and I couldn't
            even
            > tempt him with tuna. I found him lying on my chest this morning. This
            is 2
            > in the last 5 months. The house is silent and empty. I really want to
            > hear that " talking " the trill that they always did . My lap feels so
            > empty. I really appreciate everyone's care and concern. Really helps
            > connect with people that really love their animals like I do and feel
            the pain
            > of fighting a loosing battle Thank you all

          • janie
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 5, 2009
              I am so sorry for your loss. Yes what is your Kitties name? I have not
              got a heart kitty now sick. I have lost 5 to this and at one time I
              lost 2 in 6 months. It is so hard. I did find this is the best group
              of all the feline and dog groups the most caring people. Write your
              heart out and it will help. I have still kept emails from when I lost
              mine some people still here and some not. It helps. No empty arms will
              be there for awhile until another comes and needs your love. You will
              always miss that one but the new one makes you laugh and love again
              some day. Take very good care of your self. Thinking of you Janie