Help !!!

  • tootsiepop1421@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 4, 2009
      I'm sorry to inform you all that my beloved friend lost his battle this
      morning. He stopped eating and drinking late yesterday and I couldn't even
      tempt him with tuna. I found him lying on my chest this morning. This is 2
      in the last 5 months. The house is silent and empty. I really want to
      hear that " talking " the trill that they always did . My lap feels so
      empty. I really appreciate everyone's care and concern. Really helps to
      connect with people that really love their animals like I do and feel the pain
      of fighting a loosing battle Thank you all

    • Westgold
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 4, 2009
        oh, I am so sorry. Please accept my condolences. Our kitties are very fragile, and we never get to keep them as long as we want to. But he's now happy and healthy and waiting at the Bridge for you -- I know we will see our little ones again.

        sincerelt, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too

      • JG
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 4, 2009
          I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you now. Please
          accept my condolences.

          Joe (Beanie, Chelsea and April (RIP)

          On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Westgold <westgold@...> wrote:

          > oh, I am so sorry. Please accept my condolences. Our kitties are very
          > fragile, and we never get to keep them as long as we want to. But he's now
          > happy and healthy and waiting at the Bridge for you -- I know we will see
          > our little ones again.
          >
          > sincerelt, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too

        • Mmayer11
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 4, 2009
            So very very sorry...two lost in such a short time. I know this kind of terrible loss; I faced this myself this year. Please take care of yourself.

            Marianna

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 4, 2009
              Joy,

              I am so sorry to hear about your boy. I've lost two now, and I know
              how wonderful Maine Coon companions can be. What was his name? And,
              did you have him from a kitten?

              Marcia

              --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, tootsiepop1421@... wrote:

              > I'm sorry to inform you all that my beloved friend lost his battle
              this
              > morning. He stopped eating and drinking late yesterday and I couldn't
              even
              > tempt him with tuna. I found him lying on my chest this morning. This
              is 2
              > in the last 5 months. The house is silent and empty. I really want to
              > hear that " talking " the trill that they always did . My lap feels so
              > empty. I really appreciate everyone's care and concern. Really helps
              > connect with people that really love their animals like I do and feel
              the pain
              > of fighting a loosing battle Thank you all

            • janie
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 5, 2009
                I am so sorry for your loss. Yes what is your Kitties name? I have not
                got a heart kitty now sick. I have lost 5 to this and at one time I
                lost 2 in 6 months. It is so hard. I did find this is the best group
                of all the feline and dog groups the most caring people. Write your
                heart out and it will help. I have still kept emails from when I lost
                mine some people still here and some not. It helps. No empty arms will
                be there for awhile until another comes and needs your love. You will
                always miss that one but the new one makes you laugh and love again
                some day. Take very good care of your self. Thinking of you Janie