Intro and problem

  • mlady1@mediaone.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001
      Hi List:

      I am a Ragdoll breeder in Florida. I have a small cattery of three
      queens and one active stud and one 6 month old studmuffin in
      training. I look forward to learning from this list as it seem that
      I have a cardiac problem with the 6 mth old studmuffin Danny he is
      not and has not been caged.

      I have cross listed this problem because I want to learn as much as
      possible before going to a vet.

      On thursday nite he exhibited the following:

      nose leather that is regularly light pink turns rosy almost red
      pants - mouth open, tongue hangs out when under heavy exertion
      (teaser play).. pads of feet get hot. Then all goes back to normal
      after short rest. None of my other 'kids' have ever done this. He
      drinks and eats normally.. if anything.. is large for his age..
      9lbs...he's healthy in every other respect.

      i have scheduled an appt for Monday for an ekg/xrays. Since your
      group specializes, I'd appreciate your input please

      Thanks,

      Elayne Kaplan, Ragdoll Breeder
      www.pompano.net/~abadabadolls