Re:Slicky (NEW)

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
      Hi Tammy

      Does Slicky get a taurine supplement with his raw diet. SOme forms of HCM
      are related to taurine deficiency, His stiffness may be soreness due to
      arthritis so I`d get that evaluated at the vets. Has he had a heart ultrasound
      to confirm what type of heart disease he has.

      Bordatella (is that what you mean?) is a nasty bacterial infection, but it
      is treatable. It needs a specific antibiotic. In dogs it causes kennel
      cough and in cats it is becoming more common. It affects young kittens the
      worst and is one thing I`m wary of too.

      _www.nobivacbb.com/bordetella/treatment/_
      (http://www.nobivacbb.com/bordetella/treatment/)

      It is treated by a combination of two antibiotics.There is also a
      vaccination available.