jarrow b-right

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2009
      hi,
      just picked up jarrow b right. how much do you give and how do you give it. i would imagine it doesnt taste great.

      thanks
      amy and smokey
    • Judi Levens
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2009
        never heard of it...what is it? Judi and Max

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2009
          B-Right is a b-complex supplement that many use for their kitties.

          http://www.vitacost.com/Jarrow-Formulas-B-Right

          I know a lot of folks on the crf group use it, but I'm not sure of the dose. I'll search there and try to find out.

          Carol and Snowball and the gang

          --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Judi Levens <casaobelisco@...> wrote:

          > never heard of it...what is it? Judi and Max
          >

          > To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
          > From: amyj527@...
          > Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:59:05 +0000
          > Subject: [FH] jarrow b-right
          >

          > hi,
          > just picked up jarrow b right. how much do you give and how do you give it. i would imagine it doesnt taste great.
          >
          > thanks
          > amy and smokey

        • C.R.
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 28, 2009
            Hi Amy,

            The search engine on the caring-for-crf-felines group isn't working well, but I did get a few posts that came up, and those said to use 1/10th of a capsule, so just a tiny, tiny amount. If the search gets fixed later, I'll look it up again to see if there's anymore info.

            --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Amy" <amyj527@...> wrote:

            > hi,
            > just picked up jarrow b right. how much do you give and how do you give it. i would imagine it doesnt taste great.
            >
            > thanks
            > amy and smokey

          • tafoster4000
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 28, 2009
              The dose is 1/10 of a capsule. I open a couple capsules at a time and transfer to a small dark amber pill bottle (has to be kept in the dark) and just sprinkle a small amt in my cats food (mixed in well) twice a day (ends up about 1/10 worth for the day). My cats don't seem to mind the taste. I do add extra water to the canned food since I mix in the b right, AlOH, Miralax and lysine.

              Taca and Angel Domino. Pyewacket and Moe