Re: [feline-heart] Hypertensive medication

  • Bob&Anne
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 6, 2001
      Thank you, Victoria. I will call Monday to see how soon I can schedule an echo. Then I will know that am putting Munchie on the right medication.

      Anne V
      Warner Robins, GA
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 6, 2001
        Victoria,

        Is an echo done without sedation?

        Anne V
        Warner Robins, GA

      • Bob&Anne
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 6, 2001
          She is a little fidgety. Is it OK to give Rescue Remedy, or can that skew the results?

          Anne V
          Warner Robins, GA
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 6, 2001
            An ultrasound at Animal Medical Hospital, in Charlotte, cost me about $85
            last year. It would have been closer to $200 at my regular vet, but she
            didn't have the equipment herself, but had a doctor come in once a week to
            perform the tests, hence the a more expensive procedure.

            Victoria
          • VHess2000@cs.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 6, 2001
              Yes, unless your cat is very hyperactive