Re: [feline-heart] Digest Number 37

  • Carol Dunning
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2000
      Hi Teresa,

      I've been behind in my reading, but I just wanted to
      give you this website address that might be of some
      help to you http://www.vetheart.com/

      My cat Baby has had a heart murmur (about a 2) ever
      since I can remember. He has had to have special care
      during denistry and before any procedure I always
      reminded the doctors about his heart.

      How is it going?

      Hugs,

      Carol and Baby