OT? Extinction!

  • MarisaKatnic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tQCRmnB1NM_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tQCRmnB1NM)

      Every 20 minutes an animal species will disappear. That is astounding.
      I wanted to let you know and ask to spread the word that come Sunday,
      November 22 on MSNBC watch the show let alone read Jeff Corwin's book, "100
      Heartbeats."

      Jeff recently became a part of my heartbeat, the Cheetah Conservation Fund
      and his program will include his visit there with Dr. Laurie Marker in
      which he joined CCF.

      Let's save the spots,

      Marisa
      “Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.”
      Anatole France 1844-1924