Re: [feline-heart] Ideal BP and Echo Cost

  • Bob&Anne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2001
      Laura,

      Thanks for the info. It won't hurt to hold off for a few days on the BP meds and get the echo done first. There is a new vet about 45 minutes drive who has the equipment and she said I could call her a discuss what needs to be done. I don't understand why she has the echo and ultrasound equipment, but not a BP monitor. At least, when I e-mailed her before she set up practice she was not planning on immediately getting one. Maybe she has changed her mind. That will be one of my questions next week. My other vet still has not called me back after I left a message this morning. I know he is ticked off with my "uppity" ideas!!!

      Anne V
      Warner Robins, GA