Re: I hope this isn't HCM again

  • jintzr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2009
      Hi Susan- just thought of this- my cat Tizer had a heart murmur at the vet's office. After getting an echocardiogram from my cardiologist, it was determined he has a benign condition called dynamic right ventricular
      outflow tract obstruction (DRVOTO). He said basically that when Tizer get's scared at the vet, he will get a heart murmur, but that it was a benign condition and nothing to worry about. So that could be what's happening to your kitty, too.