Rescue Remedy

  • Carolyn Cohen
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2009
      Just wanted to say that I have had great success with using Rescue Remedy for my Kitties (and for myself as well). I would recommend giving it a try. I hope it will help Sesame get through this hard time and it couldn't hurt you either.
      Carolyn

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2009
        Sadly, I heard from Tanika last night and she told me that Sesame went to the rainbow bridge while in the hospital. :-(

        Carol and Snowball and the gang
      • BubbaCat1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2009
          Dear Friends:
          I've just sent my condolences to Tanika, and in case you want to send yours
          privately, her addy is:

          _tanikalafi@..._ (mailto:tanikalafi@...)

          Godspeed, sweet Sesame.....

          JO