Re: [FH] help - advice needed quickly

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
      I would give her at least a partial dose.

      Sue

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2009
        Ring the vet and ask for advice.. they don't mind questions, especially
        during surgery hours.
        :) Lyn

      • skyhawk_aopa
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2009
          Thank you everyone for your replies and emails. I did get in touch with the vet, finally, and since it was only ten minutes they said to give her another dose.