OT: feline hypertension group needs some help

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      hi everyone,

      I'm a moderator on the feline_hypertension group and we have some new members recently. The group is very, very quiet and we could really use some knowledgeable members who can help out the newbies. I'm new at it too, so I don't have much experience with hypertension to help them. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for Snowball's.

      So if any of you can come join the hypertension group and share your knowledge, I'd really, really appreciate it. Here's the link to the group.

      hugs,
      Carol and Snowball and the gang