Taffy's Ultrasound Update

  • Cynthia Rausch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi Everyone,

      I called the clinic and asked what was going on, and the vet tech
      that will be assisting the Doctor said that they might have to sedate
      Taffy.

      Well of course I told them I didn't think it was necessary, as he
      had already had a particle ultrasound done just a week ago.
      Something happened to the equipment they were unable to read
      the measurements for his heart.

      Its been quite a rollercoaster, last week we had another appointment
      which was canceled Thursday, so we are now on the third clinic
      within 10 days. They told me that they were waiting for a cardiac
      table from the U.S., which must have come in, as they called today
      to see if we could come in tomorrow.

      They at first wanted me to drop Taffy off at 8:00 am, and then
      I could pick him up at 5:00. Very carefully I suggested this might
      be to stressful for Taffy if in fact there are problems.

      I was so excited and happy that we didn't have to wait, and when
      she told me that Taffy couldn't eat after 7:00, it just didn't register.

      This is a new clinic that has what most vets here in Calgary saying
      the envy of Canada. So I really didn't want to push my luck for
      getting in as fast as we did. Taffy is and will be munching away.

      I want to thank each and everyone for your notes, its very much
      appreciated.

      Hugs,

      Cynthia, Taffy, Samuel