Re: [feline-heart] Sachie's one year anniversary

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Dear Voula -
      I already know Sachie was very lucky to have you. I look forward to seeing
      her web page. And remeber, Sachie still lives through you. You are so
      wonderful and compassionate when someone loses a pet, and quick to help if
      you can when someone has a question. Thank you.
      Jan

      http://joekopecky.homestead.com