Re: [FH] Annie's heart murmur

  • sarah knapp
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2009
      Hi Tamara,

      Regarding Annie's Heart Murmur. My cat was 19 yrs. old when I had to put her to sleep last September 16, 2008 ( over 13 months ago ) had a heart murmur since she was born I had her since she was 8 weeks. I don't know whether she had good genes or   I was very lucky since I never had to give her any medication. I will pray for your cat and hope she only lives as long as my cat (Puss Cat) did.
                                                                        Sarah