Re: [feline-heart] two kitties!? (and luck to Harpsie)

  • diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Krista,

      I found that with one kitten, they tend to latch onto one adult. Or in the
      case of Kali, terrorize each adult. :)

      The only time we had more than one was when we got The Kids, who were
      pretty feral. They eventually formed relationships with either themselves
      or another cat in the house, but didn't seem to latch on as bad as I've
      seen before.

      I would have gotten two last year after Kearra died but that would have put
      us back to 7 which is an awful lot.

      I'd highly suggest it, they really keep themselves occupied. At least
      they'll have the same energy level as each other. <G>

      Good to see you're looking around - don't worry, that special one will
      reach out to you.

      Diane