Sachie's one year anniversary

  • Voula
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2001
      Dear friends,
      it is one year today since my Sachie passed. I cannot believe it has been one year. It feels like yesterday. Thank you to everyone for all the help you gave me when my Sachie was ill and when she died. Thank you also for continuing to offer me comfort and support in this past year. I cannot tell you what it means to me to have met you all. You have been a safe harbour in one of the hardest years of my life. As many of you know I lost both Sachie and my Pebbles this past year. It has been very hard living without them. But I thank God I was sent my Lucy who I love with all my heart and Soul. I am preparing a web page to add to my web site of my memories of Sachie, to mark her one year anniversary, which I will share with you when I am finished. God Bless you all.
      Apologies if some of you receive multiple copies as I am on a lot of groups.
      Love, Voula
      www.geocities.com/vaugerinos/Pebbles.html
      (photos of my girls and other animal friends)

    • Jan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        Dear Voula -
        I already know Sachie was very lucky to have you. I look forward to seeing
        her web page. And remeber, Sachie still lives through you. You are so
        wonderful and compassionate when someone loses a pet, and quick to help if
        you can when someone has a question. Thank you.
        Jan

        http://joekopecky.homestead.com