Has anyone's cat recovered from saddle thrombus?

  • VanessaD
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hi,
      I'm new to this group. My little guy, Bam, who is 2 yrs old, suffered a blood clot early Tuesday morning. He was taken to the vet immediately. He stood at the vet until Friday evening. He was on a Heparin regimen. He has been home for 2 days now, it is Sunday. He does not seem to be in any distress or pain. However, he is not eating on his own. I have been syringe feeding him. He did drink some water on his own which was good to see. He still has not regained use of his hind legs.

      I was just wondering if anyone has had their pet go through this and recover from it? And if so, how long before their friend regained use of their legs?